Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Anticipation...

Day one of my adventure begins tomorrow, Friday the 6th at Boston Logan Airport.
Am I ready? 
ha.
No, I'm making a blog instead.. much funner than, say packing a suitcase full of 10 weeks worth of clothing. no.
Anyways, this is beginning to feel more and more real.
I think my body knows it but my head doesn't. I'm sorta jittery and hyper, but my head is kinda in the clouds and foggy. 
Maybe it's cause I haven't had my tea yet... 
Anyways here's an inspirational quote I came across.. 


 “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain


So in the spirit of Mark Twain, I must be off on my perilous adventure that I will hopefully emerge alive from.
I'm a bit dramatic.
Seriously, I'm living in the suburbs with a nice family of four. in Spain.. 7,000 miles away. nobiggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment