Sunday, January 29, 2012

Discoteca!




I just woke up, at 1 pm after recovering from last night... and my feet are no longer throbbing in pain. 
We has heard a lot about the discoteca (all ages club) and wanted to see what it was like for ourselves. 
I was advised to wear heels , which I had no problem with. I threw on a pair I hadn't used since 8th grade, not thinking much of it.  We took the metro, as usual and met up with the other girls, all in heels.  

When we arrived to Boss, the discoteca, you could feel the thumping music outside of the doorway, which was jam packed with a line full of  people. 
Finally, we got inside. Flashing lights, crazy people dancing and shoving, and music with the bass turned up all the way. We danced for a good 3 hours, got drinks, sat down once. It was fun, like a school dance x 10, with 20 times the amount of people and no adults. 

Around 10 or 11, It closed and we left in search of dinner. At this point, I was ready to saw off my feet. The pain was unbearable, but I resisted the urge to throw my shoes in the river, and walked around barefoot. 



This is all of us, minus Paloma who was taking the picture. (Sabina, me, Laura C, Maria, Laura L, Laura M, and Marta.)


Paloma and Laura M


Sabina and I





We found a nice pizza/salad/pasta restaurant, and my god did it feel good to sit. 

Being all fancy and European, they didn't serve tap water only water from glass bottles.


This was a pizza called the "Roma" which had a sunny side up egg on it.. first time I'd ever seen an egg on pizza before...

All in all, it was a great night, and we didn't get home till around 1am, where I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment