Friday, January 20, 2012

Riding Horses

This was my very first impression of the ranch, a cute puppy eating, what I thought was a horse hoof. But, I soon found that it was only a pig's hind leg... no big deal.


It was totaly surounded by olive trees, they're everywhere here, so frikkin beautiful...


I may have edited this one, but the colors really were that intense..


Me riding Alanza, a very patient horse...



The trees..

Alanza..


I haven't exactly ridden a horse in quite some time, besides the 20 minutes 3 summers back, I hadn't ridden a horse since I was like, 4. So naturally, I picked up where I left off, riding with the 5 and 6 year olds in circles. It was slow, but that's what I needed. It was so peaceful and relaxing, and with practice, I will move on to the next class, where we canter and gallop.... but for now, circles are where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment