Saturday, January 14, 2012

Carpe Diem

Friday nights here in Spain, are not meant to be spent at home.
Everyone is out and about, and the city becomes alive.




We took the subway, or La Metro, which is only 2 years old, and super clean an nice.



We waked to the park, where we went ice skating.. the ice rink was surrounded by the carnival.


Us!!
Sabina, Laura Lopez, me, Paola, Laura Cuervas, Amalie and Marta


Ice skating... 


An ugly picture of the oranges in the trees... I had my crappy camera with me..



A guy dressed as a plant.




We stopped at a cafe that the girls raved about, it was in an ally way, and we sat on the side walk while we waited for our tapas.


These are.. I forgot the name.. but their like mini baked bread sticks and they are served with lunch and dinner, always.


And these are our tapas! We got mini fried fish (Bocarones) which is very traditional food in Seville, and calamari.

2 comments: